Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gametime Pack


First post! Welcome to my blog! My name is Matthew Robertson and I do freelance various video projects. I shoot a lot of sports and now I'm shooting for my High School's basketball team. I thought it would be cool to share what I take when I shoot my games. Here is what I usually take with me:

View large picture here

1. Quantaray Camera Bag
2. Jansport Backpack (All Gear goes in here, although accesories and camera goes in camera bag, which then goes in jansport backpack for easier transportation)
3. Cavision Shoulder Support
4. Hoodman H-300 LCD Hood with 2x Magnafier (Highly Reccomended!)
5. Litepanels LP-Micro w/ Gels
6. Rode Videomic
7. Extra Rode VideoMic bands
8. Cool Lux Hotshoe Extender
9. Shot List w/ Pen
10. Rode Deadcat (for videomic)
11. Lens Wipe
12. Athletic Tape
13. Electrical Tape
14. Tiffen Filters
15. Flash Bracket (Videomic Goes Here)
16. Batteries (x5)
17. Canon Hv20 w/ Fotodiox 43mm Lens Hood & Ivrb's Focus Ring
18. Wallet (for getting into away games, buying concessions, safety backup, etc)
19. Tapes (x3)
20. Grey Card (18%)
21. 62mm Rubber Collapsable Lens Hood (for Wide Angle)
22. Merkury Innovations .45x Wide Angle (52mm)

So many times in the past I have ran out of battery, not had enough tapes, forgotten something, so now I make sure i'm completely covered. For example, if it is something critical such as a bettery I make sure I bring 4 or 5 becuase you might have forgot to charge a few the night before, lost one, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment